I have a little test for you. Please have a go at it and I’ll post what/why in my next blog
Rearrange the following jumbled sentences into the correct orders as quickly as you can (you can time yourself if you like):
- she it edit must
- they new typewriter had a brand
- jangling keys sounded the good
- big mouth he had a
- were comment they to asked
- into he action jumped
- length at responded they
- size and pleasant colour font a
- held it his interest well
- creative displayed his side he
OK well done, that wasn’t so hard was it.
Now answer for me the following question:
What is your favourite car?